Expert solutions for efficient correspondence
• Clairefontaine paper: a level of performance that makes all the difference
– bulky paper for easy processing
– optimised surface finish, essential factor for good colour reproduction
– very high whiteness 171CIE, possible harmonisation with letters made on Clairalfa paper
• A optimised manufacturing process, creating added value
– a reinforced closure, for both adhesive and gummed envelopes
– good flatness of the envelope pile, essential for reliable machine processing
– envelopes delivered in hinged boxes, practical to use, and reusable for the printer
• More sustainable envelopes than ever
– a 35g crystal paper window: 85% transparency, 100% biodegradable
– envelopes printed with water-based inks
– paper and envelopes made in France
This independent non-governmental organization (Programme for the endorsement of forest certification) offers voluntary foresters certification in exchange for compliance with its recommendations for responsible forest management.
All our white reprographic papers are guaranteed "permanent paper". They meet strict requirements for ageing resistance according to ISO 9706. They are therefore suitable for long-term archiving (more than 100 years) of supporting and documentary documents.
- 2 sizes, C5/6-114×229 & C5-162×229.
- Gummed envelopes.
- Hinged boxes, reusable for the printer and convenient for the user.
- Optimised machine passage with good flatness of the envelope stack.
mechanizable gummed envelopes
for automatic inserting